Social Media Marketing: Statics 2018
Social Media Marketing is one of the fastest growing tools for advertising the services and products. People use social platforms everyday not once in a day but multiple times a day. Social Media providing the best opportunities to increase the marketing.
Facebook is becoming itself a super country where people free to live, share, post, comment, likes. On average, they like and Share Buttons are viewed across almost 10 million websites daily.
Google is responsible for 96% of all Mobile Phone search traffic, and 94% of total organic traffic.
In this guide, I have listed some of the social media statics which will helpful for you.
Enterprise and Mid-sized companies rely more on Technical SEO and Social Media Marketing to increase and maintain search presence.
Best Social Media Marketing Tips
- 1.57 billion YouTube users watch about 5 billion videos on average every single day.
- 64% of online shoppers say that a video on social media helped them make their decision.
- Content marketing is a top priority of B2B businesses after brand building and social media engagement.
- 27% of users will skip a video if it plays an ad before the promised content
- 50% of people are more likely to click on a particular brand name if that brand name shows up more than once on the social site.
- 59% of adults between 18 and 29 are using Instagram.
- The average person spends about 20 minutes on Facebook or one in every six minutes a person will spend online.
- 42% of marketers report that Facebook is critical or important to their business.
- Facebook users are 76% female (out of 100% of all females) and 66% male (out of 100% of all males).
- 86% of women will look at social media before deciding to make a purchase.
- Twitter captures 29% of internet users with college degrees. Twitter users are also more likely to make above-average incomes.
- About ⅔ of companies with 100+ employees use Twitter as part of their marketing.
- 60% of smartphone users between the ages of 13 – 34 are using SnapChat.
- $90 million was spent on SnapChat ads in 2016.
At 2.23 billion, Facebook has more monthly active users than WhatsApp (1.5 billion), Twitter (336 million) and Instagram (1 billion). Facebook continues to reign in popularity over other social media channels.