- Target your competitors fans
- Target your perfect clients by demographics
- Target your local market
- Reach more of your fans for pennies per engagement
- Use conversion pixels to see exactly how much it costs you to get a new customer or e-mail subscriber
- Advertise to people who have visited your website
- We work closely with you to understand your unique businesses challenges & objectives.
- Creating compelling & valuable content, both onsite & distributing it through a variety of online channels.
- Everyone wants to be top of the search results, but you have to deserve to be there.
Sometimes search engine marketing isn’t the only way to reach your audience. With over 1 billion users, Facebook Ads is the perfect complement to any digital marketing campaign. Facebook ad Management Services lift up your business in front of your audience by placing content directly in their news feed funneling them to your Facebook page to increase likes, your website to learn more about your business, or your front door to make a purchase.
Technical SEO Audit
Once we have your best ads up and running, we need to watch them daily to make sure they continue to perform well and you may want to tweak your ads just a bit to test new variables.
Phase II : Facebook Ad Management & Optimization
We will manage and optimize your Facebook Ads campaign to maximize your return on investment (ROI). Here’s everything that is included in Ongoing Management & Optimization:
1. Audience testing and bid/budget management
We will edit your audience targeting, bids and budgets to maximize your return on investment. For example, we will raise bids to drive more traffic from profitable audiences, and lower bids to reduce traffic from unprofitable audiences.
2. A/B split-testing of ads and landing pages
Every month we will test different ad and landing page copy to improve the ad click through rates and sales conversion rates as part of the management service. A/B split testing is the process of testing 2 different versions of ads or landing pages (i.e. version A vs. version B) to see which one performs better over time.
3. Consulting to improve campaign performance
We will provide recommendations to improve your campaign performance. This includes your lead generation, sales and follow-up processes. Our goal is to continually improve your advertising ROI so we can profitably expand the campaign.
4. Campaign expansion
Once the campaign is profitable, then we will work to expand to drive even more leads and sales.
5. Monthly reporting & analysis
We will provide monthly reporting to show you your campaign performance.
View some of our work and case studies for clients. We will work to deliver that strategy by building out your existing campaigns, or establishing accounts at new networks. It’s important to us that you own the accounts, and that you have a relationship with the network owners.