What is Pay Per Click?
PPC can be abbreviated as for pay-per-click. A model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked, which is why it is called Pay-per-Click!
Who can consider opting for PPC?
All businesses should. Be it a well-established business or a new local floral shop that you own; you must definitely dip your hands in online advertising. I’ll tell you why! First of all, it is not a one-time affair – a lot goes behind a successful and profitable PPC campaign.
Researching for right keywords for your campaign and then placing them tactfully into the ad-group while simultaneously setting up PPC landing pages that are designed for conversions, PPC is a very wide realm of online advertisement. The more relevant and useful your ads are for the customers, the higher the profit you earn from the campaigns.
Why well-established businesses should go for PPC?
Now, you might wonder why a well-established business would need to do paid advertisements online along with the effort of SEO by your SEO Agency. PPC, unlike Search Engine Optimization techniques, doesn’t take the time to get ‘organic’ traffic to your website. It shows results with immediate effect. Even though your website attracts web traffic organically, you must indulge in PPC for complimenting your organic ranks.
Apart from giving leverage to your marketing plan, PPC comes in handy in several ways-
- It boosts your website’s marketing.
- The results are quantifiable – meaning, you’d know exactly how much you earned on each dollar you spent.
- You know how many people are genuinely interested in your business because your ad gets clicked by those and you can easily track and measure the effect.
How small businesses benefit from PPC?
For the businesses which have just bloomed or are trying to, PPC is the most favorable tool available to both rank your website and improve your brand.
Let us read some of the quick fixes which PPC provides for your business –
- You get less dependent on SEO thus getting quicker results.
- Your brand gets recognized sooner.
- You can target local customers. This would make them find you while surfing the web.
- Using Google AdWord’s Ad Extensions can give them the opportunity for high CTR.
- Every detail can be tracked. With PPC, reporting is made easy thus giving you a clear insight into your fared in your campaigns.
- You can customize the reach of your ad. You don’t provide services in all the states of India? No worries. Make your ads reach out to just the location you want. Win-win!
- The best part, everyone has a fair chance to fare well! Having a higher budget won’t make you rank higher – relevant and better ad copies will.
Last but not least; PPC is not any onetime software that will work forever. You must constantly work on it to achieve the desired results based on your goals. It is an ongoing process that needs constant testing and trials to be successful.
( A entire guide for YouTube Promotion, and Optimizing our Video content material ) Today’s busy day life we want some fun to relive or stressfree our mind by using youtube for our enjoyment. I’m talking about the one…
- Jan 22
- 3 mins read
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Plan
- Content Marketing
- Domain Authority
- Ecommerce SEO Services
- Email Marketing
- Facebook Marketing
- Google AdWords
- Google AdWords Management
- Google Doodle
- Google Evolution
- html coding
- Instagram SMO
- Machine learning
- Marketing Strategy
- Media Management
- Media Management Tools
- Page Authority
- PPC Management
- PPC Management Company
- Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Companies
- SEO Trends In 2019
- Social Media
- Social Media Campaign
- Social Media Management
- Social Media Management Tools
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Optimization
- Tips to Improve Traffic
- Video Content
- Video Content Optimization
Subscribe to Our Blog
I want the latest update in...
- July 4, 2019
- 3 mins read
- July 2, 2019
- 2 mins read
- June 29, 2019
- 4 mins read
- June 27, 2019
- 4 mins read